Buss Service Offering
Greater customer productivity and plant availability over the entire product life cycle
Our strategically located service centers form a Global service and support network. This network is staffed with well-trained specialists to ensure greater productivity and plant availability over the entire product life-cycle. The Buss Service Team has at its disposal a wide range of customized service offerings which provide a comprehensive service program. Some examples include spare parts support, field service, operator and maintenance personnel training, process support, laboratory testing and pre-engineered modification kits.
What our customers say about BUSS:
“After several days of stoppage due to a brake in our kneader we have restarted the production and fortunately everything is OK. The collaboration with the Buss team was very useful and fulfilled all of our requirements. It was a very nice experience to work together “on line” with the Buss team in Switzerland and our team in Argentina. Thank you very much for your kind and useful collaboration.”
“I express my sincere thanks for both of your continued support and understanding since the beginning of the project. Your hard work has laid a solid foundation for a long-term cooperation between NFC and BUSS. I hope that we can continue our sincere cooperation and make persistent efforts to provide technical service and maintenance work and make great efforts for NFC and BUSS on establishing a good reputation.”
“BUSS is a great partner as the quality of its products and the output are high, maintenance is low and spare parts are rarely required. The BUSS compounder is a very good product and disposes of features that makes it unique.”
“Since the beginning of our partnership with BUSS, PLASCOM is successfully using BUSS compounding lines to manufacture polymer compound for wire & cables.”
“BUSS is a great partner because BUSS is High Tech. Thank you for the good work.”
“BUSS is an excellent partner as its compounding delivers a very good performance. Besides, the technical support from the BUSS team is perfect. BUSS means full understanding in commercial terms.”
“The BUSS Kneader is good compounding with high quality.”
A well-planned and executed start is critical to your success. Our experienced engineers are available to provide assistance to your personnel from start to finish.
- Project Engineering – To ensure proper scope of supply the project engineer coordinates the accuracy of project documentation and maintains contact with you throughout all stages of the machine project.
- Installation supervision – Our support staff ensures professional set up and assembly of your system.
- Installation check – Mechanical and electrical inspection of your assembled system by our corresponding specialists ensures the system readiness for startup and load testing.
- Commissioning – Our specialists do final equipment adjustments, conduct product trials and acceptance runs with your engineers and provide training of your operational staff during this process.
- Training – Training of operational personnel is key to a successful system operation.
- Spare Parts Packages – Spare parts packages are recommended prior to the project stage and should be delivered with the machine to ensure the successful production of all corresponding formulations.
- Service Hotline – In case of technical or operational issues, which may include equipment breakdown, we can provide immediate consultation with a specialist via our Buss Hotline which is monitored 24 hrs/day, 7 days/wk for your critical needs.
Utilization – Maximizing
Fast response time and quality service ensures maximized production up-time. Customized services are available to ensure long machine life and cost-effective operation.
- Training Update – Once your staff has some time to get familiar to the new system, this is a good time for reinforcing the initial training and reviewing operational questions.
- Spare Parts Packages – Our Spare Parts Service includes consulting for OEM spare and wear parts, support for ordering appropriate parts and coordinating parts for use for new processes.
- Troubleshooting – Loss of manufacturing capacity must be kept to a minimum, so our technicians are trained to troubleshoot breakdown situations and quickly find a solution.
- Maintenance – Routine maintenance is critical to maintaining production and safeguarding costly system breakdowns. We can offer maintenance programs customized to your needs.
- Inspection and Preventive Service – Inspections by our technicians can discover problems before they become major issues, thus preventing costly repair and downtime. Preventive service will ensure that your product quality and production time is maximized.
- Application Review and Advise – If you need application support, a process specialist will be glad to review your current setup, recommend options and help you implement trials to find a solution.
- Repairs – We can provide repairs onsite or in our factory, depending on the task at hand.
- Service Hotline – For equipment breakdown we can provide immediate consultation with a specialist via our Buss Hotline which is monitored 24 hrs/day, 7 days/wk for your urgent needs.
Machine Re-Evaluation – Phase Out, Overhaul or Replace
Keeping your system up to date with the latest developments for maximized efficiency. As systems age, they can require increased maintenance in order to maintain reliability. Our Service staff can offer a review of your system and provide options that could include phase-out, complete overhaul or replacement.
- Overhauling and Refurbishing – We can provide an overhaul of your system and extend its life.
- Modernization – We can provide a custom solution to meet your requirements. These solutions can include replacement of heavily worn components or retrofitting your system with new assemblies. Upgrade examples can include controls upgrades, newer and more efficient motor/drives and replacement of auxiliary components. These improvements will result in improved performance and reliability and perhaps even higher material quality.
- Spare Parts Packages – Our Spare Parts service offers you a reliable supply of OEM parts over the entire life of your system.
- Relocating Machines – If there is a need to move a machine from one production site to another, we can offer you support with our service specialists. Even if the machine is being moved to another country, our global Service Centers are a benefit. Each Service Center maintains records for each machine so that this important history can be made available to the new customer site and the corresponding Buss Service Center.
Modernization – Functions for Upgrading Performance
Keeping your system up to date with the latest developments ensures maximum efficiency. Our focus is to help you achieve maximum performance based on our latest developments and also keeping your staff trained to utilize these upgrades.
- Retrofitting – Maintaining or upgrading performance of a system may require a retrofit. We can provide these retrofits and support you with their integration into your system.
- Modernization – As new technologies evolve they are incorporated into new machines, however these upgrades can also help to modernize existing systems. Let us show you show you how to optimize your current system(s) and what benefits will result.
- Training – Ongoing training of your personnel instills confidence, which ensures optimal performance of your system.
- Maintenance – Routine maintenance is critical to preventing production upsets and costly system breakdowns. We can offer maintenance programs customized for you. Inspection and Preventive Service – Inspections by our technician can uncover problems before they become major issues, leading to costly repair and downtime. Preventive service will ensure that your product quality and production time is maximized.
- Process Consulting – If your products need a change, experienced process engineers can assist you with modified configurations and/or components to achieve your goal. Our specialists can also help you run trials on your equipment or on smaller systems in one of our test labs.